Blogger Update: Where Did I Go?!

1 comment
Hey ya'll! It has been a whirlwind of stress and trouble since I last sat down to even think about blogging. For the record, I did not forgot about this blog, but I did not give this blog time to be a part of my routine. In the past month, I've moved out of my apartment, went on a fishing hiatus, left my job, went to the beach, and resettled into my family home. I'm looking forward to moving into a new apartment with my boyfriend next month and starting classes for my S.S.P. Needless to say, a lot has been going on for me and did I mention that I'll be in a wedding next week? You betcha. MOH for one of the greatest friends I have ever had and being a part of her special day as she marries one of the greatest guys I've had the pleasure of meeting. They are a match made in the heart of the South. I'll definitely be posting a bit on a wedding topic! 

Other than staying busy, I've also found myself learning some life lessons. I'll admit, I have been in the dumps the past two days, but it's nothing that a bit of blogging can't fix. I'm back! And *drum roll please*.... I got a makeover today! By... *bigger drum roll* ... Ricardo Costales!! His team is great, especially Travis! Ricardo Costales is a National Makeup Artist for Lancome and will doing makeup for models at Fashion Week in New York (which starts Sept. 10, FYI).   I learned a couple things about makeup and skin care today, particularly for those of us with oily skin. I'll have to jot those down today before I forget then and queue a post about the experience on this blog. Check out my makeup on point.

Picture taken by my Samsung Galaxy S5. Makeup by National Makeup Artist Ricardo Costales and his team member, Travis.

1 comment:

  1. You look beautiful!! :) And goodness, what a busy time in your life right now. Hope you can sneak in some relaxation time, too. :)

    ReplyDelete