Planning to go to DC!

Leave a Comment
The past week has been a rough week at work, but the weekend is finally here! And I can now relax and think about what will be happening in exactly 20 days... Washington DC! That's right. My mom gifted my boyfriend and I with four nights in the Nation's capitol as a graduation gift and I'll be experiencing one of my favorite cities with my best friend and boyfriend, Kyle. I am excited to be going on this trip with him. Whenever I get a chance, I try to work on our plan of what we will see and how we are going to try to see everything in just a few short days. Luckily the metro and hotel part is covered. My mom already got us two SmartTrip metro/bus cards that are re-loadable and she has already put some money on them. I have a book from Fodor's with a lot of great information about all of the difference attractions in DC. This is going to be a great experience. Though I have been to DC before, it is going to be so much different now that I'm an adult, planning my own way around, and with Kyle. Kyle has just graduated from Western Carolina University with a Bachelor of Arts in History. He will be going to graduate school with me in the Fall and be pursuing a Master's in American History, so this DC trip is going to be something he'll love! Now that I know we will be going on this trip, I've been scanning for blogs for travel tips and itineraries people had made for themselves during their own visit to DC. It's going to be a challenge to try to see everything, but I think we got this covered.

0 comments:

Post a Comment