Another chapter begins!

Leave a Comment
Last Saturday was my graduation at Western Carolina University! I am excited to say that I now have a degree in Psychology and I will be pursuing School Psychology in my graduate studies at WCU. The past four years was a blast and I am excited to be starting a new chapter of my life: being an adult.

And with that, I have decided to start a new blog. I've always had this account on blogger, but never actually used it. I've always have ideas of what to do on here, but never followed through. I've decided to change that now that I have a little more time on my hands (and a new camera!) and start a "lifestyle" blog. Some of the ideas that I've wanted to blog about are my travels, adventures geocaching, recipes that I've tried/created, fun times with my boyfriend, and maybe even some crafting tutorials/ideas by me. 

Western Carolina University - Alumni Tower
May 11, 2015

0 comments:

Post a Comment